New Year in Brissie, and a new Nudie!
Brisbane, round about 200 000?
okay well, I was wrong with that. Just thought Brisbane is about the size of Karlsruhe. Actually it is bigger! 2 000 000 should be more precise! However two "beavers" celebrated reunion in Brisbane. Yes Lukas and I spent the last days of 2015 and the first days of 2016 in Brisbane. We walked through the CBD, the southbank with the library and we even made it to the dangerous ants of botanic gardens. Here is a quick list of all the places we liked and some random pictures I made. You will see the skyline, the library and some selfies.
If you ever make it to Brisbane, please check out:
- Gramercy for breakfast, located at Wintergarden, Edward Street, CBD
- State library for some relaxing minutes, located near to the Southbank
- Story Bridge
- James Street for a superb shopping expirience, I got actually a new Nudie Jeans :)
- Flying Cook for a ten dollar burger with chips, it does magic in case of a hangover, Brunswick street, Fortitude Valley
- Alfed & Constance, go there to get the hangover, Fortidude Valley
- Kokkaburra Inn if you wanna stay cheap and cozy, Spring Street
Tht's it for this time. I am now travelling to Sydney and on my way south I'll stop in Byron Bay, Coffs Harbour and Port Macquari. Enjoy your holidays and a happy NEW YEAR!